Saturday, February 9, 2008

How many web tools are there available as of Saturday, February 09, 2008?

Could there be more than 2025? According to the site GO2Web2.0 , (established mid 2006) a directory of web 2.0 applications and services they have 2025 logos. Go2Web2.0 displays these logo's and as a visitor all that needs to be done is click. Go2Web2.0 brings together Flash and AJAX technologies.

I tried out Phozi found under the heading of Photo's and it was interesting. I am not sure what happened on my first try, it looked good saved until I added it here. On the second try I saved my image in a smaller size before adding it and it worked. The more I learn the better I get at fixing my mistakes.

Under the heading of Photo Mosaics (used earlier) was found along with Slide (a great tool to use to make an interesting slideshow).
Wow is this any indication as to how fast web 2.0 tools are emerging?

No comments: