Saturday, February 2, 2008

Using Flickr

Uploaded by palindrome6996 on 1 Feb 08, 4.30PM PST.

I am planning a trip to London this summer to see my daughter so I wanted to find some sights that others have found interesting enough to take a picture. In searching for a photo of London, England I had 530,378 pictures to choose from. I narrowed it down to Big Ben, London, England and still had 10,043 pictures to choose from. I was then able to narrow it down by the most recent pictures, this was taken September 16, and uploaded February 1, 2008. . I found it very interesting how many tags were included with this picture, including London, big, Ben, clock, bell, England, hands, 11:45, 11:45AM. It also said some rights reserved which basically told to include the photographer name.

No comments: