Saturday, February 9, 2008

Rollyo

Rollyo sounded very interesting to start with and then seems to be just what I was looking for - I was becoming overwhelmed with information and not doing a great job of organizing those on-line resources and information. Actually I am looking at this blog as a great way to document what I am doing so that I can go back and find some of the interesting sites and explore some more. I am really enjoying the blogging and learning. They teased me as they were leaving to go cross country skiing and I sat in here having MORE fun than they are... I am warm and learning and enjoying every second. They are cold and snowy and enjoying every second. To each their own.....I still need to do laundry so I can pack so I can leave tomorrow at about 5:00 for the PETE&C. I can't wait. I am thinking I have information overload now, what will I be like when I come back Tuesday night? Take a break.. do some laundry, find a suitcase, make a list, get a map and a blanket etc to take along, and pray that the snow eases up so the drive is not bad tomorrow. I have spent all morning even forgetting to eat working on this!! It is 2:08 I have to get ready to go. More to come after I get packed.

No comments: